This is by far the best boat tour in the Riviera Maya and Cancun! Explore the waters of Isla Mujeres and visit MUSA, Mexico’s first underwater museum!
Tulum and Tan Kah
Tour length: 9 hours
Sites of interest: Tulum, Tankah, coral reefs
Please note: Minimum 2 adults required to book.
- Two People
The beauty of the Caribbean combined with the history and adventure of Maya ruins
This tour promises to be the most amazing experience of your whole vacation! It combines the history of the most breathtaking Caribbean ruins and a visit to the heavenly Tankah park. It’s the best of Cancun, put together just for you.
We are specialists in the Book of Mormon archaeology. We also know a great deal about the wonderful natural attractions found in the region, so we have designed special tours that allow you to visit the most spectacular natural wonders as you learn about archaeology and the history of the Book of Mormon.
Mesoamerican God is known as Kukulcan, Itzamna, or Quetzalcoatl. The ruins of Tulum offer rich architectural testimony to the vivid details found in the Book of Mormon.
After visiting Tulum
We enter the thick jungle and encounter paradise — a nature park named Tankah, whose slogan says its a slice of Eden yet to be discovered. We have tons of fun at its amazing ziplines that go over large cenotes of fantastic clear waters. You also get to navigate the cenotes on a private yellow canoe as we explore the amazing caves and rock formations along the way, then take a swim in a cenote of clear jade-colored waters. After our adventures, we enjoy a Maya lunch that is sure to be the best of your trip!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Our adventures include exploring archeological sites, swimming in cenotes, ziplining, and more. We recommend the following:
- Comfy, light-colored clothes
- Comfortable shoes (preferably sneakers)
- Sunscreen (preferably biodegradable)
- Your ID
- A hat or small umbrella to protect you from the sun
- Lots of water
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for souvenirs
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Private premium transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel lobby
- Introduction to the Maya and local culture on the way to the ruins
- Cold bottled water all day
- Delicious lunch buffet and soft drinks
- Toll road fees
- Swimming break at Maya cenote
- Traveler’s insurance — on board only
- If you booked complementary activities, all fees are included in the price.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Alcoholic drinks
- Life vest